My street floods, what is the problem?

The road drainage system or the off road outfall system may need maintenance. The Public Works Department maintains public roads and drainage systems in Haines City. Public Works may be contacted at 863-421-3777.

Show All Answers

1. My house is located in Zone X, a low risk flood hazard area shown on the flood map; can I buy flood insurance?
2. My street floods, what is the problem?
3. What codes or regulations provide guidance on flood protection?
4. What is a 100 year flood?
5. Where do I obtain a list of flood insurance providers?
6. Where do I obtain information if my property is in the flood plain?